Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Jarrad Hewett writes: Dark Side and Entities: Free Call plus Free Webinar

August 27, 2013 at 12:45am

In the last few days, I've received quite a few emails about entities and darker, denser energies, and I wanted to send you all what I consider to be a very powerful and informative 90 minute class that addresses this in a major way.



I mentioned in an eblast a few weeks ago that in the coming months - especially during the 38 day energy vortex we are currently in - that the gap between people who were celebrating and reveling in the joys of creation and the people who were "in it" and experiencing varying degrees of separation and "attack" energy would be growing throughout the next few weeks and possibly into October.
...and gauging from my inbox, you all are already feeling it in a BIG way.

In the last few weeks, I've talked to you a lot about commitment and choice: choosing to know that YOU are the creation of YOU. THIS is exactly why. The energy right now is brining up everything not in resonance with Empowerment so that it can be shifted, balanced, and directed into Divine Love.

I want to let you know what's going on with the energy at the individual level as well as with the collective. Individually, entities come from/feed off/ARE fear. If you are one of those individuals feeling victimized or attacked, if you can separate from the identity of the situation and KNOW that this is all energy, and that YOU are the creation of YOU, you can begin to make a new choice. This energy is coming in for one of two reasons: The first is to show you who, what, or where in life you are giving your power away to or not taking responsibility... It's here to show you where or in what areas you are falling out with regard to knowing within that "I AM THAT I AM."

If this is the case for you, it is time to do the work. It's time to really start working your energy - taking responsibility for your creation and your world - and directing that YOU are the direction of YOUR light NOW and that you are directing peace and love and joy. In other words:

"I AM committed to One Happy Prosperous and Healthy Whole and that makes me happy! And it's easy, simple, quiet, and complete now and consistently."

"I KNOW I AM THAT I AM."


I AM THE GNOST (the knowingness and the experience of that knowingness on all levels in all dimensions).


Now, as far as the collective goes:


Knowing I AM THAT I AM plugs a lot of folks into the fear of "You mean I'm it?" From there, the energy begins to plug into fear of responsibility - thus creating a template of "Savior" energy. In order to need a "Savior," something has to be created to be saved from. Read that again. It's HUGE.

Instead of getting sucked into the energy of the collective, choose to stay in a state of love and know what you know. Commit to no longer playing the game of needing to believe in being susceptible to darker energies. Choose to focus solely on the light and live only there. Know that you are responsible, and that's a GOOD thing.

This energy has been brewing collectively for quite a while. In fact, it's why beginning last March, I began including what you all know as "The Matrix Call" as a download or bonus in every package. Here is the call in it's entirety: https://www.hightail.com/download/bWJyTmZha0QwMEg0WjlVag

My healing partner, Dee Wallace, is also making available her free two hour webinar entitled, The Dark Side: http://attendthisevent.com/?eventid=35342778 where you will learn all about The Dark side and Entities.

These two calls alone could change EVERYTHING for you, and we are making them available to you for free. It's time to choose as the gap is going to continue to grow over the next few months.

This energy is going to pick up as we move into September. I encourage you to reach into your tool box, and use the tools you've been given - even if those are just the free tools.

Dee and I have also made the entire 18 hour plus Big Shift 1 Audio Program available for a fraction of the original cost. You can see more at www.lettheshifthitthefan.com.

And, if you'd like even more tools - including the largest download catalogue available to date, community support, live calls, and daily energy work - join me in September for Ultimate Access by visiting www.ultimatecreations.net/ultimateaccess.

As someone who has "been there," I can tell you that if you will take the responsibility and DO the work, you can awaken to an empowered Self.

1 comment: