Thursday, August 1, 2013

August First, 2013

Every day, in Every way that I Want to, I Allow Myself to Receive.

I Allow Myself to Receive Everything I Want.

I Am Safe, Secure, Whole, and Complete in this moment of Now and I Know that Everyone Deserves Everything they Want.

I Am Allowing Myself to Receive Everything that I Want for the Greater Good of All.



EnJoy!

As I Receive All that I Desire, I Rejoice in the Knowledge that My Joy in Receiving is Radiating Out into the World, the Ionosphere, and the Universe, Bringing Joy to Everyone and Raising the vibration of the World.

I Rejoice in this and the cycle repeats, ad infinitum.

We Are One.

As My Joy ripples out, circles around and ripples back and is further amplified by the Knowledge that I created more Joy and will Keep Creating more Joy and be being Joyful about having done so, I Am Joy!

I Am the Joy of Receiving!

I Am the Joy of Giving!

I Am the Joy of Having Joy!

I Am the Joy of Having Everything I Want!

I Am the Joy of Having Everything that I Want.

I Am Divine Love!

I Love Me!

I Am Love of Me.

I Am the Love of Receiving.

I Am the Love of Giving.

I Am the Love of Having Everything I Want.

I Am Allowing Myself to Receive Everything I Want.

I Am Allowing Myself to Receive More than I need.

I Am Allowing Myself to live in Opulence.

I Am Allowing Myself to Know that I Deserve Opulence.

I Know I Deserve Opulence.

I Am Receiving Opulence.

I claim the Symbols around all of this.

I claim the Prayer around all of this.

I Am Divine Love.

I Love Myself.

I Am Receiving Opulence.

It is so.

I Am Receiving Opulence and it is Exactly What I Deserve.

I Am Love.

I Am God.

I Am Creating and Radiating Joy in Every moment of Now!

I Am Divine Love.

I Am Peace.

I Am Love.

I Am Joy.

I Am Money.

I Am Unlimited Power.

I Am Unlimited Love.

I Am Unlimited Joy.

I Am Unlimited Strength.

I Am Unlimited Light.

I Am Unlimited Joy.

I Am!

I Am!

I Am!

I Am Creating Me as Joy in Every moment of Now!

I Am Creating Me as Self Love in Every moment of Now.

I Am Divine Love.

I Am God.

I Am Divine.

And So It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment