Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Deserve

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve the Best of Everything, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve Whole, Healthy, Straight, White Teeth, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Be Warm, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Have Electricity, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Be Tall, Slender, Sexy, Beautiful, Healthy, And Strong, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve Miracles of Every Kind, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Be Accepted, Welcomed, and Esteemed, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Be Loved, Cherished, Honored, Respected and Admired, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve Perfect Health and Ageless Beauty, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve the Freedom to Create, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve Millions and Millions and Millions of Dollars, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Have Everything I Desire, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve the Ability to Do Everything I Want to Do, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Enjoy and Display the Talents with which I was Born, in Total Freedom and Safety, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to be Famous, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Have Loving, Supportive, Mutual Friendships, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Be Extremely Well Compensated for My Accomplishments, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Sleep Soundly, Fearlessly, and Comfortably, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve the Freedom to Learn and Grow, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve Complete Control of My Life, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Feel Safe and Secure, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Have a Positive Attitude, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Sing when I Feel Like it, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve Being Pampered by Myself and Others, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Be Happy and Peaceful, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve to Have All the Food I Need, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve All Blessings, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve the Freedom to Be a Genius, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I Live in the Frequency of Knowing I Deserve All Miracles, as Do We All. And So It Is.

I AM.

I AM.

I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment